What It's Like To Have Insomnia...
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Difficulty staying asleep
- Waking up too early in the morning
- Unrefreshing sleep
- Fatigue or low energy
- Cognitive impairment, like difficulty concentrating
- Mood disturbance, such as irritability
- Difficulty at work or school
- Difficulty in personal relationships
All Natural Sleep Strip FAQ's
Check out these frequently asked questions...
1. Why is quality sleep so important?
Sleep plays a vital role in good health and well-being throughout your life. Getting enough quality sleep at the right times can help protect your mental health, physical health, quality of life, and safety.
Ongoing sleep deficiency can raise your risk for some chronic health problems. It also can affect how well you think, react, work, learn, and get along with others. Ongoing sleep deficiency is linked to an increased risk of heart disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and stroke. Sleep deficiency also increases the risk of obesity.
The Mental Benefits of Sleep
- One night of good sleep can improve your ability to learn new motorskills by 20%.
- Eight hours of quality sleep increases your ability to gain new insight into complex problems by 50%.
The Physical Benefits of Sleep
- Good sleep promotes skin health and a youthful appearance
- Sleep increases testosterone levels
- Sleep controls optimal insulin secretion
- Sleep increases athletic performance
- Sleep strengthens your immune system
2. How do you know if you haven’t gotten enough restorative sleep?
One tip-off is if you have trouble waking up in the morning, or you wake up not feeling refreshed. Other signs of sleep deprivation include daytime fatigue, mood changes, difficulty focusing and memory loss.
3. What is in our All Natural Sleep Strip & how does it work?
- Melatonin helps you to: 1) get to sleep quickly, 2) stay asleep, and 3) get deep, restorative sleep with increased REM sleep.
- 5-HTP releases critical brain neurotransmitters burned out by modern day stressors, increasing calm feelings of well being.
- L-Theanine helps you to sleep for longer periods, awakening less often by feelings of anxiety, stress and fitfulness.
4. I have started dreaming since taking the sleep strip, is this normal?
REM sleep, one of five stages of your sleep cycle, is what many experts call “restful sleep.” This is the stage of sleep where we dream. A reduction in REM sleep leads to a less restorative and less satisfying sleep.
5. Will I wake up feeling groggy?
Because all of the ingredients in the All Natural Sleep Strip is naturally derived, you will wake up feeling refreshed.
6. Are the All Natural Sleep Strip addictive? If I use them regularly, will I be able to sleep at all without them?
The ingredients contained within the All Natural Sleep Strip has not been shown to have addictive properties. If you stop using the All Natural Sleep Strips your sleep patterns should return to the same as those experienced by you prior to using the All Natural Sleep Strip.
7. Can I take more than one All Natural Sleep Strip at a time?
It is safe to take more than one at time but most people only need one.
8. Are there any negative side effects?
The most common side effects, according to Mayo Clinic, are daytime sleepiness, dizziness, and headaches.
9. Are there other benefits in taking an All Natural Sleep Strip?
In addition to helping you fall asleep and giving a feeling of overall comfort and well-being, Melatonin has proven to have an impressive array of anti-cancer benefits. Melatonin is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger that helps combat inflammation. In fact, Melatonin is so integral to your immune system that a lack of it causes your Thymus gland, a key component of your immune system, to atrophy. Melatonin may even have a role in slowing the aging of your brain. L-theanine is thought to have both antioxidant and relaxant effects. Some studies have shown that the amino acid may also be helpful in lowering lipids in the blood, fighting obesity, and preventing cognitive dysfunction and stroke.